Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sweet Butterfly Baby Hair & Body Oil: 50% discount offer!


All products are sold out, except for one amazing gem! 'Sweet Butterfly Baby' Hair & Body Oil...I love all the products I create, but I am partial to this one. The lovely aromatic combination of pink rose buds and organic virgin coconut oil is a sample of heaven to me. Contact the office (201.926.9757) or email (NicoleATucker@aol.com) me to get this product for 50% off.

Full ingredients: Flowers of Chamomile, Calendula, and Pink Rose Buds-infused Sunflower Oil with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), and Lavender and Sweet Orange Essential Oils.

Benefit:
healthy baby/child skin care and preventive support for all skin conditions.

Regular price: $60 (2oz bottle)
Sale price: $30 (2oz bottle)
*a little goes a long way!!
*shipping & handling price will be added

p.s. No worries, more products will be created asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment